Buying a home is one of the greatest dreams that most people have. However, not everyone knows where to start and how to get one. For a dream to become a reality, you have to start getting specific
with the details. That’s why we have started with this little list to help you start prioritizing your dream home. It gives you some things to think about when you are starting the process to get your home.
After you finish going through this list, we have some more steps to take to make that dream a reality. So, send us a question or two and we will gladly answer them to get you closer to your dream.
- Are you interested in a specific school district? If so, which one?
- Do you want a house that is:
- Move in ready
- In need of some updates
- A fixer-upper
- How many bedrooms would you like?
- How many baths would you like?
- What is a comfortable monthly payment for you?
- Have you been pre-approved by a lender for a home loan?
- What kind of house are you looking for?
- 1 Story
- 2 Story
- Other (please specify)
- Is a garage important to you? If so, would you like an attached or detached, and how big?
- 1 Car
- 2 Car
- 2+ Car
- What are your top 5 must-have features you are looking for in your house?
Big Yard Central Air Pond
Porch Out Buildings Pool
Crawl Fenced First Floor Laundry
Slab Residential/Town Handicap Accessible
Partial Basement Country
Full Basement Fireplace
Walkout Basement Master Bath Other__________